Canapes…A quick fix snack
I was just about to settle on the sofa with my hot Cuppa when J asked me for snacks. I was pretty surprised because J generally doesn’t request for snacks. A quick look at the pantry and I found my quick fix solution. 🙂 Having a pack of Canape shells can really save your day, be it an unexpected guest or sudden requests like this. 🙂
Canapes...A quick fix snack
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn steamed
- 1 onion Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken Cooked and shredded
- 1 tablespoon tomato Finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves Chopped
- Fry the shells in hot oil for a few seconds.
- Drain onto an absorbent paper.
- Mix the shredded chicken, corn and onion and adjust the seasoning.
- Fill the shells with this mixture.
- Garnish with tomatoes and coriander leaves.