This time D’s request for evening snack was Burger. With less time to make buns at home, I decided to use store-bought ones. Now that I had the buns, the homemade Eggless Mayonnaise etc, all that was left for me to do was make the Chicken burger/ Patty. I have lost count of the times I made these patties. Easy to make and tasty too.
- 400 gms chicken Minced
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 - 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- to taste Salt
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce - (or more)
- 1 Egg
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat a grill pan. Brush some oil.
- Take small portion of the the meat mixture in your hand and form patties.
- When the pan is hot, carefully place the patties.
- Cook the patties in medium heat.
- Flip them after 2-3 minutes and cook further.
- Once both sides are cooked, take them off heat.
- Serve hot.