Here comes another recipe for my chocoholic friends. I am sure you all love chocolate brownies like I do. I have lost count of the number of times I made these. This recipe was written down in my diary long back and so I don’t remember the source. Eversince I started my blog, I regret not having written down the source of every recipe. Well, back then I never thought I would start a blog some day. 🙁
Here comes the recipe 🙂
- 100 gms Butter
- 200 gms Sugar
- 6 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 100 ml Milk
- 150 gms Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 50 gms walnuts chopped - (I use cashewnuts)
- Mix butter, sugar, cocoa and milk in a saucepan and heat on low heat till the butter melts and all the ingredients are well blended..
- Switch off the heat and let it cool.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- Enjoy!!! 🙂