Here’s the recipe of Crab Masala. Hope you enjoy this dish !!!
Here's the recipe of Crab Masala. Hope you enjoy this dish !!! Crab Masala
- 1 kg Crab , cleaned and cut into pieces
- 4 Onion Chopped
- 2 teaspoons Ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons Garlic paste
- 2 sprigs Curry leaves
- 2 Tomato Chopped
- 2 teaspoons Coriander powder
- 2 - 1/2 teaspoons Kashmiri Chilli powder - (adjust to suit your taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper powder
- Mix 1 teaspoon each of ginger and garlic pastes, salt, 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Apply well on the crab pieces and transfer into en earthen pot along with 1/4 cup water.
- Cover and cook on low heat till the crab is done.
- You will notice that the crab turns orange in colour.
- Switch off heat
- Mean while heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Add the curry leaves, followed by chopped onion.
- saute till the onions turn light brown in colour.
- Add the remaining ginger- garlic pastes and cook till the raw smell goes.
- Tip in the remaining coriander powder, pepper powder and remaining turmeric and chilli powder.
- Fry for a minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till oil separates.
- Add the cooked crab along with its residue liquid and mix well.
- Cook will the masala has coated the crab well.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Take off the heat and serve hot with Rice.