Even though I have been making doughnuts for quite some time, this is the first time I tried out an Eggless Doughnut Recipe. I got this recipe from Jaclyn’s site ‘Cooking Classy’. The best part is that the doughnuts are ready in under 15 minutes. All you have to do is gather all the ingredients, mix them up and then roll, pat n fry them. Voila!!! Your doughnuts are ready to be devoured.
You can serve them just plain or by sprinkling caster sugar or by glazing them with chocolate sauce.
Source: Cooking Classy
- 1 - 1/4 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt (omit this if using salted butter)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sugar Granulated
- 3 tablespoons butter Melted
- Sieve the flour with baking powder and salt(if using)..
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, buttermilk, sugar and melted butter.
- Add the flour mixture into and mix till well blended and a soft dough is formed.
- Grease your plams a bit and make small patties from the dough.
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Make sure you cook on medium flame or else the inside won't be cooked.
- If using Glaze, let it cool and then dip in glaze.