As far as I can remember, the last time I prepared Eggless Mayonnaise was way back in 2003-2004, when we, along with our friends had gone on a picnic. I had prepared the mayonnaise for the sandwiches as our friends were pure vegetarians. Years went by and I had totally forgotten about the recipe.
Lately, I had received a few requests from the readers asking for the recipe of Eggless Mayonnaise. Thankfully I remembered where I had written it down. I hadn’t realised how easy this recipe was till I tried it this time. I guess I will be sticking to this one henceforth. 🙂
- 1/2 cup Milk
- to taste Salt
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons Sugar - (or less)
- Pour all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend well till all the ingredients come together to form mayonnaise.
- If you want thicker mayonnaise, you may add more oil.
- This recipe yields little over a cup of mayonnaise.