One can find a lot of varieties of kabab, fish kabab being one of them. I am sure that all the seafood lovers like me, would love to get their hands on a plate of hot kababs. The fish kababs are pretty easy to make once they are deboned. Deboning fish for kababs is simple. All you have to do is dump them in a pot of salted boiling water and cook till they are done. Drain and start deboning..Easy peasy right?? 🙂 You can reserve the stock for any recipe that calls for fish stock.
Here’s my recipe for Fish kababs. Hope you enjoy it!!!
By the way, don’t miss out the fried potato flowers kept as garnish 🙂 I feel so happy that I was able to successfully make it 🙂
- 2 Cups Fish Boiled and shredded (without bones)
- 1 Onion big
- 4 - 5 cloves Garlic cloves
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 3 - 4 green chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli powder
- to taste Salt
- 2 tablespoons Cornflour heaped
- 1 Egg
- 2 Coriander leaves Chopped Tablepoons
- Grind the onions along with green chillies, ginger and garlic and keep aside..
- In a bowl, mix the fish mince with rest of the ingredients.
- Take a little bit of the mix, make a small ball and drop in hot oil for testing.If they don't separate, then shape the rest of the mixture to your liking.
- If the mixture separates, add more cornflour and mix well and shape the kababs.
- Fry in hot oil till you get a reddish brown colour evenly.
- Drain to absorbant paper and serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.