It’s Mango season again and my fruit basket is overflowing with this yellow fruit. I have been pondering for a while as to how I could present it on the table for my boys. I wanted to make something without sugar so that I too could indulge in it without any guilt of extra calories. Smoothies….. well… it’s healthy, doesn’t have any sugar and simply put, its a healthy meal in a glass 🙂 The only time consuming part is the peeling and slicing of the mangoes. Rest is easy. The recipe I am sharing would be sufficient to fill two medium sized glasses.
- 1 mango big ripe (Peeled and sliced)
- 1/3 cup curd Fresh
- 1 cup milk Chilled
- 1/2 tablespoon Honey - (you can add more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tablespoon nuts Toasted crushed
- Put all the ingredients except the nuts in a blender and blend till you get a real smooth consistency.
- If it is too thick, you can add a little more milk.
- Pour into serving glasses and garnish with the crushed nuts and mango slices.
- Serve chilled.