When J broke the news that he has to go to Delhi for some work, I decided to tag along. I have always enjoyed the drive from Chandigarh to Delhi, especially the stopovers at Dhabasen-route. I generally make something to munch during our trips and this time, I couldn’t think of anything butEgglessMelting Moments.This is a recipe I found in Anu’s blogDivine Taste.This is one of our favourite munchies 🙂
I must confess that by the time the second batch of cookies were in the oven, the first batch had vanished from the baking sheet, thanks to D’s magic fingers. 🙂 I couldn’t complain. 🙂
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 tablespoons Cornflour
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar (I used finely ground sugar)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract Cardamom / powder
- Sieve the flour and the cornflour together.
- In another bowl mix in the butter and the sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Put in the flour mixture, milk and vanilla extract and mix until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 C.
- Put the entire mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe into stars (rosettes) on a lightly greased baking tin or a tin lined with baking parchment. Alternatively make small balls, flatten lightly with your palms and bake.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cookies turn golden brown at the edges.
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)