Mushroom masala is an easy to make dish which goes well with rice as well as Roti. Here’s the recipe.
Mushroom masala is an easy to make dish which goes well with rice as well as Roti. Here's the recipe. Mushroom Masala
- 400 gms Mushroom
- 2 onions Chopped
- 2 tomatoes Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon methi Kasoori
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves Chopped
- Clean and chop the mushroom.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions till golden brown. Add the ginger- garlic paste and stir till the raw smell goes.
- Add the coriander powder, chilli powder and turmeric powder and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and fry till oil separates. Add the chopped mushroom and salt and mix well.Cover and cook till done.
- Add the kasoori methi and garam masala and toss again. Switch off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice or roti.