It was during one of those internet browsing sessions, that I came across Salami-Bread Roses. Though the idea did ring a bell, I was too preoccupied to give it a second look.Nevertheless,the thought stayed in my mind, and while preparing the dough for Cinnamon Rolls, it popped out. So I took out a bit of the dough and made two roses. Voila!! It was a beauty !! Hats off to the person who came up with this amazing idea.
I am giving a general idea about how to make the roseswithoutspecifying the exact quantities. Please adjust the quantities to suit your requirement. Here’s what we require to make the roses.
For bread dough recipe:
- Bread dough
- two as required Salami Fried cut into slices
- Make the bread dough as given in the link.Roll out into 1/4" thickness.
- Cut 1"strips.Take a strip.
- Start placing the Salami pieces side by side from one end of the strip to the other end, with the curved edge of the Salami jutting out of the strip a bit.
- Roll the strip from one end till the other end until roses are set.
- Brush the roses with a little bit of milk.Place the roses in a preheated oven and bake till golden brown.
- It's ready to be served:-).