Seekh Kabab Curry.. A leftover special :-)
After slogging for a whole day, preparing and conducting a BBQ party, one wouldjustwant to take a break the next day. At least that’s what I badly wanted…a Break. Unfortunately I didn’t have much leftovers except some seekh kababs. My concern was that if I took a complete break for the day, what will I put on my table? So I thought of taking the short cut….make one curry with rotiand serve to the boys..I am sure they will forgive me for the day 😉 Now the question was what do I make..Then I remembered the seekh kababs.. So today’s going to be leftover special 😉 All I did was to make a gravy for the kababs and add the kababs in it…The curry was ready.. Thankfully the boys loved it…and I took my much needed break. Happy ending 🙂
Seekh kabab curry
Seekh Kabab Curry.. A leftover special 🙂
- 3 Onions finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 1 - 1/2 teaspoons Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli powder (you can increase if you wish)
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Fennel seed Saunf powder /
- 2 Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala powder
- to taste Salt
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- In a pan, heat oil and add the onions and saute till golden brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic pastes and stir well for a few seconds.
- Add the coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder and stir well.
- Then add the tomatoes and cook till the oil separates.
- Add the seekh kababs and mix well.If needed, add some water.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, add the salt and cream and mix well.
- Add the Garam masala powder and switch off as soon as it just starts to bubble.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.