If you are looking for some hot and spicy chicken recipe, look no further. This dish will definitely tickle your taste buds.
Source: NDTV Cooks
If you are looking for some hot and spicy chicken recipe, look no further. This dish will definitely tickle your taste buds. Teekha Murgh Source: NDTV Cooks
- 1 teaspoon seeds Nigella (kalonji)
- 1 teaspoon Fennel seeds (saunf)
- 2 tablespoons Chopped garlic
- 3 onion Chopped
- 2 tomatoes Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chopped ginger
- 2 - 3 Green chillies
- 2 tablespoons Curry leaves
- 1 kg chicken Boneless
- 1 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin Roasted powder
- to taste Salt
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Mint leaves
- Fry curry leaves and crush them and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion seeds and fennel seeds. Once they release flavor, add the chopped onion. Saute till nearly brown in colour.
- Add the chopped garlic, ginger and green chillies. Stir fry until the onion turns brown. Add the chilli powder, crushed pepper and cumin powder. Stir for a minute.Add the chopped tomatoes and saute till oil separates.
- Add the boneless chicken cubes and salt and stir for a while. Cook on a low flame, with a lid on top for about 10 minutes. Add the crushed curry leaves and mix well.
- Switch off heat and transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with chopped coriander and mint leaves. Serve with rice or any Indian bread.