Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies….A treat for Chocoholics!!!
I am a self confessed Chocoholic. Chocolate in any form, makes me go weak at the knees. When such is the case, how could I ignore a recipe that has triple chocotreats in it??? When I saw this recipe on Two peas and their pod‘s blog, I just couldn’t wait to try them. I didn’t waste any time in preparing it. How do I explain what I felt when I took the first bite??? Mmmmmmmmmmm…..that was exactly what I said. A mouthful of self-indulgence.. A BIG thanks to Maria and Josh for sharing their recipe.
Whenever I make such treats, apart from sharing it with D’s friends who come home, I send some for his school buddies as well. Their feedback also means a lot to me. It’s such a fulfilling feeling when the kids appreciate 🙂
Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies....A treat for Chocoholics!!!
- 2 1/2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Cocoa Dutch processed
- 1 cup Unsalted butter , at room temperature
- 1 cup Sugar Granulated
- 1 cup Brown sugar Light
- 2 Eggs large
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Chopped white
- 1 cup Chocolate Chopped semi-sweet
- 1 cup Oreo cookies Chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
- With a mixer, cream the butter and sugars together until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time. Next, add in vanilla extract. Mix until blended.
- Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture and mix until flour disappears.
- Stir in chocolate chunks and Oreos.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Don't over bake. Remove from oven and let it sit on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes. Move to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Enjoy your cookies!!!! 🙂 .
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)